Table of Contents
Just like your precious granite and quartz stone countertops, your hardwood floors provide a timeless and classic appeal inside your residence and commercial space. It is one of the best flooring materials to choose for your homes and offices, yet it must be well-maintained and cleaned to keep its polished looks.
However, your hardwood floors are constantly exposed to various elements which gradually decreases its appearance and condition daily.
Consequently, your basic cleaning regimen helps a lot in removing those dust piles, yet hiring a hardwood cleaning service is ideal to achieve deep cleaning action.
Daily Tips for Hardwood Floor Cleaning
It is never that difficult to do hardwood floor cleaning when you have the proper tools and cleaning products like most professional cleaning companies. Nevertheless, below are some practical tips for preserving the beauty and neatness of your floors.
- Regular sweeping
- Floor vacuuming and mopping
- Picking up those toys, clothing, and other foreign particles lying on your floor
- Use soft microfibers or soft broom in sweeping off specks of dust
Meanwhile, if you do not have the luxury of time of sanitizing and buffing your floors, then you can readily avail of our professional hardwood cleaning service at an affordable price.
Next Day Cleaning LLC is one of the authorities when it comes to residential and commercial cleaning solutions in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC. We have modern tools, cleaning machines, and cleaning products for restoring the integrity of your hardwood floors.
What Are The Do’s And Don’ts
No matter how straightforward it is to clean and polish your hardwood flooring, there are critical factors that you need to watch out to avoid huge damages. Below are the essential reminders for your hardwood floor deep cleaning practices.
- Vacuum your floors every three days
- Promptly attend to spills on your hardwood floors to avoid serious water damages
- Daily mop your hardwood floors, yet avoid using too much water
- Maintain a good moisture level inside your home or office to avoid drying up your hardwood floors
- Install a doormat outside and inside your entrance doors so that it captures dust and soils before you step inside your hardwood flooring.Place a water-resistant cap underneath the pots of your indoor plants
- Place area rugs and carpets in your high-traffic areas
- Install protective pads at the foot of your furniture and upholstery to avoid scratches on your hardwood flooring
- Never wear your high heels when walking around your hardwood flooring
- Avoid soils and sand particles accumulate on your floor
- Never make your mop super wet when cleaning your hardwood floors
- Keep your pet’s paws trimmed to minimize scratches on your floors
- Never use very acidic or basic cleaning solutions
Benefits of Installing Door Mats, Area Rugs, and Carpets
We always emphasize that prevention is better than cure when it comes to damages on your hardwood flooring. Some of the worst nemesis of your hardwood flooring are soils, sand particles, water, pet claws, furniture feet, and spills.
Meanwhile, your best partner for minimizing the harm of these elements is your doormats, area rugs, and carpets. To greatly cut off soils and sand debris from coming inside your premises, you can place a doormat outside and inside your main entry doors.
Doormats are ergonomically designed to trap and capture those earthly particles in its fabric construction. Likewise, placing a shoe rack outside or near the interior side of your entry door is ideal, so that you and your guests can leave their footwear on the rack; and avoid scattering soils on your hardwood floors.
On the other, your area rugs and carpets will provide sufficient protection from your high traffic floor areas. With that, your hardwood floor is better protected from pet accidents, danders, paws, and furniture feet.
If you need technical assistance with your rug and carpet cleaning, Next Day Cleaning LLC is the best candidate. We provide custom-fit cleaning practices that fit any budget of the locals.
Find A Reliable Hardwood Cleaning Service Near You
At Next Day Cleaning LLC, we can offer you suitable cleaning options that will efficiently bring back the elegance and strength of your hardwood floors. Moreover, all our housemaids are duly licensed, trained, and bonded for the job.
If you need a free estimate, you can fill out our online request form and wait for our response within 24 hours. Otherwise, call us to book for an in-house inspection and estimate, which comes at a nominal fee.
We can either waive or write-off this service fee from your total cleaning cost.
Call us for free estimates or check us on Houzz!