Table of Contents
Cleaning your apartment is a cumbersome but inevitable task to keep your home clean and secure. The main reason for cleaning it is maintaining a hygienic and stress-free home where you can relax after a day’s work. Then, the second reason is preventing the build-up of dirt and grime which can be difficult to remove on your cleaning period.
Who Will Clean Your Apartment
You have two choices for this – yourself or hiring a professional apartment cleaning service like Next Day Cleaning LLC. To save on cost, you can do the cleaning on your own. However, if you are tired and have other things to do, then availing our full apartment cleaning package is the best solution.
Why Secure an Apartment Cleaning Checklist
When you have a full apartment cleaning checklist, you are properly guided on what are the specific areas which require frequent cleaning. Likewise, you are more confident of not missing out a single thing or part of your residence which requires dusting or wiping.
If you do not have a checklist yet, you can use ours here to ensure a professional apartment cleaning for your space.
Materials You Need
- Vacuum cleaner
- Glass cleaner
- Rubber gloves
- Toilet bowl cleaner and toilet brush
- Sponge and cloth
- Dust pan
- Disinfectant spray
- Wipe and disinfect countertops
- Vacuum and mop the floor
- Wipe the exterior surface of kitchen appliances such as oven, microwave, and refrigerator
- Optional – clean the interior of oven and refrigerator
- Scrub and disinfect your sink and backsplash
- Clean your cooktops and hoods
- Wipe your water dispenser and light switches
- The dusting of cabinets and drawers
- Wipe tables and chairs
- Straighten your bed
- Shake or vacuum pillows for dust
- Vacuum and mop carpets and floor
- Wipe lampshades, doorknobs, switches, drawers, and cabinets
- The dusting of windows, blinds, and window sills
- Use glass cleaner to remove smudges on glass surfaces
- Scrub and disinfect sinks, tub, and toilet bowl
- Vacuum and mop floor
- Wipe dust off from vanity cabinets, drawers, and mirror
- Refill hand soap and tissue paper
- Empty and disinfect trash bins
- Wiping doorknobs, lampshades, windows, blinds, and coffee tables
- Vacuum upholstery
- Vacuum and mop carpets and hardwood floors
- Vacuum stairs
- Empty and disinfect trash bins
- Wipe vases
How Often Should You Clean Your Apartment
You have three options for determining how often cleaning new apartment will be, that is, daily, weekly, and monthly. Most people would go for weekly cleaning because it is less hassle compared to daily cleaning.
Remember, the less frequent you clean your space, the more will be the accumulation of dust and grime in your upholstery, corners, and floors. In due time, it will be harder to remove it because of the huge pileup.
You can also go for cleaning your apartment twice a month then avail our one-time apartment cleaning service. With this, you are more confident about having a hygienic and relaxing place to stay.
Next Day Cleaning
We have been in this industry of providing professional apartment cleaning service in the area. Our highly trained cleaners are equipped with the proper cleaning tools and green chemicals for this job.
For your affordable full apartment cleaning package, you can contact us anytime or visit us on Twitter. We can give you a free estimate for the task and book your appointment immediately.
Smooth and efficient residential and commercial cleaning services.