It is a good thing to know that you are hiring a professional carpet cleaning service to clean the carpets in your home and office. There are plenty of reasons and benefits why you still need to hire a professional carpet cleaning service instead of doing it on your own.
Reasons to Hire the Best Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet cleaning services have more experience and knowledge when it comes to dealing with specific situations such as water damage, organic stains, wine stains, burnt sides, and more.
- More variety of modern tools for carpet cleaning that cannot be readily rented in any hardware shop. Some of these equipment are the ones used for steam, hot water extraction, and dry carpet cleaning process.
- Professional carpet cleaning prevents too much moisture in the air by using industrial-grade dehumidifier to decrease the humidity level in your space
Before you finally confirm the schedule for your residential or commercial carpet cleaning service, you need to know some important details about it. This is essential so that you will have a holistic perspective and what to expect with any carpet cleaning services.
What is the average cost of professional carpet cleaning
The cost for carpet cleaning service varies on some factors such as the size of the room, kinds of carpets, special cleaning treatments, and the location of the house or office.
Generally, the average cost for a professional carpet cleaning service is between 15 to 30 cents per square foot. If you have a 2,000 square foot house, then you will be paying around $300 to $600 for an entire house carpet cleaning services.
What is Hot Water Extraction Cleaning Process
This carpet cleaning process does not literally mean to use steam for cleaning. It uses pressurized hot water that is pumped out from the hose and aimed towards your soiled carpets. As hot water comes into contact with your carpet, steam is generated and this is where the “steam” cleaning method name is derived.
How it works
Our carpet cleaners will apply natural cleaning solutions to pre-condition your carpets and loosen the dirt, dust, and mildew present. We also have motorized rotary brush to agitate the fabrics so those stains and grime are further loosened up.
After preconditioning, the next step is the hot water extraction process. We will use pressurized hot water pumped from our truck to dissolve and rinse out all dirt, mildew, and stains on your carpets. Oftentimes, the hot waters we use is around 200 degrees and above.
While applying pressurized hot water to your carpets, we will also quickly vacuum all liquids from the fabrics and floor. We will also vacuum all dirty air from the area and use a dehumidifier to remove excess moisture in the air.
What is Dry Cleaning Process
This carpet cleaning process is also known as “encapsulation” cleaning process. It uses less water compared to hot water extraction, so drying time is shorter. This process uses low moisture and a cleaning solution to thoroughly remove dirt, stains, and dust in your carpet fibers.
How Long Will it Take for Your Carpets To Dry
Once we are done cleaning your carpets, we will leave them wet on your floor to air dry. The approximate time for your carpets to dry up is between 2 to 24 hours, on average it is 6 to 12 hours. To facilitate the drying process, we will remove the excess moisture in your area with our industrial-grade dehumidifier.
Things To Do Before Your Scheduled Appointment
We are licensed and insured carpet cleaning service in the area, and we want to give you the best experience with us. However, there are some things we want to ask for your help to prevent any damages to your valuables.
- Remove and safe keep all your breakable and fragile items such as lamps, glass accessories, and more. We can help you move your furniture but it must be free from any breakables.
- We also encourage our customers to remove their small furniture and upholstery such as small tables, chairs, and the like. We can help you in carrying light furniture at zero additional charges, but if there is too much to handle, then we might add some costs for the service.
- We will also appreciate if you can free your floor from any small things such as toys, magazines, slippers, and others.
- If you have some pets inside your house, please let us know in advance. Likewise, we encourage you to secure them in a cage or tie them up in a room not subjected for cleaning.
- Store your hanging draperies which touches the floor, to prevent them from being wet during the carpet cleaning process.
- We also encourage you to notify our carpet cleaners during the pre-inspection stage if there are specific stains you want to be removed.
- Our carpet cleaners will be using huge equipment around your house, so it is best if you will protect your corners and baseboards with painter’s tape. Likewise, for the protection of your flooring, you can use floor mats.
- Make sure to ask our cleaners if we need to connect to your water source.
- It would also be great if we can have an area in your parking space for our van to park while we do our carpet cleaning service in your home or office.
We at Next Day Cleaning provide professional carpet cleaning services for households and business establishments. Affordable rates and satisfaction guaranteed. We have been the go-to choice for more than 10 years.
Need assistance? Call Us
Free estimate? Call Now